|What Services will SBI Kiosk banking provide?
|The SBI Kiosk banking will provide the following services:
- Deposit of Cash
- Withdrawal of Cash
- Money transfer to another SBI/BC account holder in other locations
- Loan disbursement
- Current limit of Rs 10,000 per day per bank account holder
|Advantages to the customers :
- A 'No Frill SBI Accounts' through KIOSK Banking Model
- Home Loans/ Loan Against Property
- Auto Loans/Gold Loans/Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) Loans
- General purpose Credit Card (GCC)/Kisan Credit Card (KCC)
- Current Account/Term Deposit/Recurring Deposit
- Regular SBI Saving Bank Account
- Mutual fund on a Referral basis
- Loans against Term Deposit Receipt (TDR)/ National Saving Certificate (NSC)/Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
|What type of account will be operated by the Customers?
- This is called a no-frills account where there is no minimum balance or charges levied.
- Maximum balance can be Rs 50000.
(Balances above this can be held, but then account is converted to a regular bank account and the terms of the bank and documentations will apply to these accounts).
- Minimum Balance -Zero Balance.
- Maximum limit of transactions is Rs10,000 per day.
- No Cheque book is issued
- Only Cash Transactions can be made & only in person by the account holder.
- There is no signature required and only electronic thumb impression is used to access/use the account.
- Also Oxigen gives a FREE Personal Accident Insurance Policy of Rs. 10,000* for every account holder.
* T&C apply.
- Customer also benefits from Long banking hours: As long as the shop is open